Washington DC Line-Standing
Do you need to attend a congressional or judicial hearing but don't have the time to stand in line? Washington Express, a leader in DC area courier services, provides professional, competitively priced line-standing and seat holding services for congressional and judicial hearings
Our rate for line standing is $40.00 per hour and Supreme Court line standing is $50 per hour. Washington Express has provided line-standing and seat-holding services for over 20 years, and in that time, we have developed significant expertise in all of the sometimes complex details of seat holding and linestanding.
The WEX Advantage
- Washington Express has a professional Line Standing team that specializes in monitoring congressional hearing schedules, as well as the demand for particular hearings.
- Washington Express constantly checks the demand for individual hearings so we can accurately suggest the proper line standing starting time.
- Washington Express regularly surveys committee websites to check for hearing re-locations and postponements so that your line standing is done at the right time and place.
Directions for Ordering Line Standing Service
When requesting Line Standing services, please have the following information ready:
- Building name
- Hearing room number
- Name of comittee and the name or topic of the hearing
- Time and date of hearing
- Time you want us to start waiting
- Name of the person attending the hearing
- Hearing attendee's cell phone number
Washington Express will also provide you with the cell phone number of our staff member doing your line standing upon request. If desired, we will call your attendee's cell phone 15 minutes before the hearing begins to determine their estimated time of arrival. For security purposes, our line standing person will ask your attendee for a business card or ID to verify their identity.
Washington Express will call you and suggest an earlier line standing or seat holding starting time if the demand for a particular hearing appears to exceed available seating in that room.
Interested in Supreme Court Line Standing? Review our Supreme Court Line Standing Guide to ensure your request goes smoothly.